Hey adoring fans (Steph Seiler and Nichole (Justice) Cwalina)!
“A” of all…
I’m overwhelmed with how many responses I’ve gotten from “adoring fans”! (Plus at how many angry friends that I have who are emailing me that they have yet to be listed as adoring fans… 🙂
I’m so surprised at how many people are reading (and actually enjoying) a blog written by someone with terrible grammar and a degree in Jazz Dance. I really do (from the bottom of my drunken/splendiforous heart) appreciate each and every one of you that have taken the time to read this silly little ditty that is “my blog”.
And…”B” of all…
I can’t believe that a lot of the feedback is from people that want to help me out with my bucket list!
I’ve gotten emails from friends, relatives, “friends of friends”, “relatives of relatives”, and circus folk, who want to help me out by: hooking me up with super-cheap Christmas Spectacular tickets (dancing bears and rockettes alike), offering me a few days at their condo in Cape Cod ( Abby’s fam…lobster roll time!), rides through foliage (J Dogg and wonderful mamasita), and even letting me know that they have a 6th degree of separation from Tina Fey (cousin’s uncle’s step-child!). I am so excited that you guys are willing to help a “sista” (not entirely sure that I’m allowed to use “sista” that way) out!
Keep in mind that I absolutely do NOT want any “dinero” (that’s spanish for one million dollars) from anyone. BUT… I would love to know if any of you amazing readers out there know how to help me get “some s*it done before the EOW!” (I will reward you all greatly with 2-4 butterfly kisses, on or after December 22nd).
Here’s What I’m Looking (and desperate) For Friends…
1. Does anyone have any connections to SNL and could fill me in on how to get tickets?
2. Are there any ladies who would like to come wedding dress shopping with me on November 10th, (David’s Bridal, midtown…brunch and mimosas before hand…obviously)?
3. Any kids (or adults) interested in sending me a Flat Stanley? (I know it sounds dumb, but I don’t have any nieces/nephews, God-kids, or “for ten cents a day you can save Magdalena’s childhood”? up for grabs to play “Flat Stanley” before the EOW).
4. Anybody know Tina Fey? Or maybe some sort of secret handshake I could perform at Rock Center or Gray’s Papaya to get to her?
5. Anybody want to come to my pre-EOW 30th Birthday Party (probs December 14th or 15th)? Or have any connections to a great place to throw a pre-EOW 30th Birthday Party?
6. Anyone really good at photoshop? (who could make me appear 10lbs thinner or look 100k richer in any/all of my photos?)
I think that’s all for now. If I come up with anymore I’ll let you all know. Wait! Is there anyone out there who knows how to beat box…and if so, could you teach a gal in 50 or so days? If so, you should probably know I played the clarinet for 4th and 5th grade, which would probably increase my learning curve?
And…here is a silly picture of me on a very small tractor. It has nothing to do with this post, but I was told that media encourages people to read blogs.